Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in opening a wholesale account with Southern Smocked Company. Please review our Wholesale Terms & Conditions before applying for a wholesale account. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com to reach a wholesale coordinator.
- Wholesale applicants must have a brick and mortar storefront location.
- Wholesale customers are required to order a minimum of $250.
- Wholesale customers will be able to view styles, and wholesale and retail pricing when logged in through the Wholesale Portal (link: Wholesale Login).
- Not all styles will be available for wholesale, in which case the retail price will only be displayed.
Retail Pricing Requirements
- Wholesale customers are required to sell at the retail price or higher (if desired).
- Payments for wholesale orders will be processed when the order is placed through the Wholesale Portal. We are not currently offering net terms or split payments.
Shipping & Handling
- If a wholesale order includes in stock styles, we will process and ship those styles within 5 business days.
- If a wholesale order includes pre-order styles, we will process and ship those styles as detailed for each product.
- If a wholesale order includes a combination of in stock and pre-order styles, we will split ship the order so that wholesale customers receive items as soon as possible.
- Pre-order styles will have an estimated ship date on their page. We do our best to coordinate ship dates with our suppliers. We will also update wholesale accounts about any changes or delays to ship dates.
- We use UPS Ground to ship wholesale orders.
Refunds & Buybacks
- We currently do not offer refunds or buybacks.
- Only those approved wholesale members have permission to use our photos (staged, lifestyle, lay-flat, graphics, etc.) to promote seasonal clothing items and collections.
- Current approved wholesale members have permission to use our logos and business names for Stellybelly, Southern Smocked Company, and Little Magnolia Clothing Co. when advertising and promoting purchased seasonal clothing items and collections.
- Our brand name must be included in the caption when advertising or posting a photo of our clothing item(s) or collection picture on your business social media pages, your business websites, and blogs.
- Wholesale members are not to portray ownership of design of our clothing items or clothing collections.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reach a wholesale coordinator.